This is a super simple recipe for Mascarpone Cheese Frosting that comes together in less than 15 minutes with 3 ingredients only. I used it to decorate my Chocolate Hazelnut Cake. The recipe for the Chocolate Hazelnut cake is featured here.
Mascarpone Cheese Frosting
A simple frosting recipe with 3 ingredients.
- 1 Cup Mascarpone Cheese chilled
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream chilled
- 1/3 Cup Confectioner's Sugar
- In a bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese and the heavy cream together. Whisk at slow speed for about a minute.
- Add in the confectioner's sugar in tablespoons. Whisk slow speed until all sugar is added. Whisk at medium speed until frosting is fluffy. Enjoy!